Individual Counselling is a useful tool we use to address many life issues such as:
- Work stress
- Exam stress
- Finding your identity as a teen
- Unhappiness with life in general
- Feeling a loss of identity
- Unhappiness in a relationship
- Parenting issues
- Changes in life stages
- Help with social interactions through building confidence
- Life events that are causing ongoing stress or unhappiness
- Goal setting
- Communication coaching
Working with the right counsellor, who has experience and you ‘click’ with, is vital.
Many people are reluctant to seek counselling. It can be hard to take that step and ask for help but it is worth it with the right counsellor. All of us, at some stage in our lives need some help, and it shows courage to recognise this and ask for help.
Counselling can be an incredibly effective process to help explore and fix these problems.
To find a counsellor that suits you, it is important to look for:
- a qualified counsellor
- a lot of experience in the areas you want help in
- and lastly, find someone you ‘click’ with.
The client/counsellor relationship, is one founded on a high level of trust. As such you need to be able to freely speak your mind with the right person.
Click the Book Online button below to find the first available appointment and book online